Saturday, June 19, 2010

wishlist

Inking, it does really be of assistance to you, to have a feel of your past, which is your present when you are jotting it down.

My present, seems just too perfect or just what the doctor ordered as an outlook. I have all I always yearned for: bachelors in engineering, masters in business, job in standard chartered bank, a caring family and a much awaited relationship with a cute n adorable boy friend( who is however on the go watching cricket match between india n Pakistan and cursing me for india is on losing end as undoubtedly predicted by me)

Even though things are perfect, just upto the marks, you still feel, you need a bit more, you be deficient in a loads of things. I dunno if its something widespread or I am too emotional to care about such things. But I really wish to have a good height,( my bf’ x has), a pretty face( my bf’s x has and his first crush as wel…actually many females however m excluded in that list), a soft voice to sing(again its x of my bf to be hint at), long conversations with my bf(which yawwwnnnnnnnn his x used 2 have with him,actually his x was just perfect for him,in accordance to him)………….i dunno I feel I am just not right to be with him.

I realized while writing this, that wishlist does change with life. Is love so damn dominating that it just changes the way you look at world….it just changes your WISHLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment